Two to six percent of people identify themselves as having predominantly homosexual attractions. Also, recent study has claimed that being gay is genetic. So is it true that we all have a gay gene? Find out as AsapSCIENCE describes the science behind homosexuality.
- Can epigenetics explain homosexuality puzzle?
- Toxoplasma gondii TgIST co-opts host chromatin repressors dampening STAT1-dependent gene regulation and IFN-γ–mediated host defenses
- The role of chromatin and epigenetics in the polyphenisms of ant castes
- The Biological Basis of Human Sexual Orientation: Is There a Role for Epigenetics? [PDF]
- Heterosexual Male Carriers Could Explain Persistence of Homosexuality in Men: Individual-Based Simulations of an X-Linked Inheritance Model [PDF]